MENIFEE ARTS SHOWCASE
Free arts and entertainment in Menifee's Countryside Marketplace
Event Host: Linda Denver 951-505-1374
If you want to participate, you can either download the registration form or register online.
1. Please park in the northeast portion of the shopping center near Famous Footwear.
2. Visual Artists - Check in at the ACM booth in front of Daniel's Jewelry between 8:30-10:30. You must be set up by 10:45. Artists may unload near their space after check-in but must park by Famous Footwear.
3. Performers - Check in at the ACM booth at least 30 minutes prior to your performance time.
1. $20 fee per artist space for non-ACM Patrons. No fee for ACM Patrons. Make checks payable to Arts Council Menifee and mail to our PO Box by May 3.
2. 100 Square feet will be provided. Spaces are assigned in the order of applications received. Some spaces may have unmovable tables.
3. Take-down is after 4 pm. Everyone is expected to maintain their booths from 11 am to 4 pm. No early breakdown.
4. Artists must provide their own tables, display units, chairs, and canopy for their spaces.
1. Sound systems will be provided. You may bring your own equipment at your own risk.
2. Performers may provide business cards to the public during performance, but must purchase a booth to sell CDs or DVDs.