MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL
Free arts and entertainment at
Menifee's San Jacinto College
REGISTER WITH THE CITY BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Everyone going, whether or not you have a booth, must register with the city at
ARTS COUNCIL BOOTHS
1. Booths will be located along the east-west main corridor through the campus.
2. They will be assigned according to the order that applications are received on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
3. Artists must provide their own tables, display units, chairs, or canopy for their spaces.
4. You may set up as early as 11 am and must be set up by noon. You may unload near your space after check-in, and park in the designated area on campus.
5. Take-down is after 7 pm. Everyone is expected to maintain their booths from 2-7 pm.
If you need assistance, call Linda Denver, 951-505-1374.